Just a few Rules:
It is very helpful for sellers to be in the meeting room by 7:30pm and to bring no boxes of “rubbish” please.
All members and visitors whom they have brought along must sign the attendance book and all must be conversant with the rules.
Note that the club accepts no responsibility for goods sold at this private sale, and the purchasers buy on the understanding that they are capable of determining the usability, fitness for purpose and SAFETY of goods obtained.
The following also apply:
1. Only SRCC members are permitted to sell.
2. All items not donated for the benefit of the Club must be marked with the name or call-sign of the vendor, a brief description and details of any reserve price.
3. Bids shall start at 50p and increment in steps of 50p up to £10 and £1 steps thereafter – unless determined otherwise by the auctioneer.
4. Visitors are welcome but must be introduced by a member who is responsible for informing them of the rules.
5. All members and VISITORS must sign the attendance book.
6. Sellers will not be paid until all buyers have settled up.
7.The club levies 15% on all transactions. Please try and arrive early to allow start by 7.45pm.
8. Please do not obstruct the doorway. This will facilitate escape in case of fire.
9. The school premises are NO-SMOKING
Note: The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from sale any item for which bids on the night do not reach an agreeable level.